Heather is a Quirky Craft Lover
Who is the Creative Bug?
- Heather is a quirky craft lover who has been sharing her love of creativity with others since 2006. She has been doing crafts of all shapes and sizes for almost her entire life.
What do we do at Birthday Parties and Creative Kids?
- Your children will have the opportunity to take part in a number of activities from start to finish independently and as part of a group. Activities may include baking, crafts of all sorts and related games.
What’s so special about the Creative Bug?
- Along with having 3 children of her own Heather has been working with children of all ages, adults, senior citizens and developmentally delayed teens and adults for the last 20 years.
- She has been teaching crafts to those who are craft savvy to beginners.
Why send your kids to the Creative Bug?
- She provides the supplies, the space and cleans up the mess!
- Great crafts, and hands-on experience with a variety of mediums.
- It’s FUN!
Will the Creative Bug come to our home?
- Absolutely! Heather would love to share her love of crafts with a group of children in your home. Please Contact Creative Bug for more information.
What about me?
- Creative Bug has a Crop Night the first Friday of each month when you can come work on your scrapbooking or other paper craft projects. You will have access to a Cricut Diecutting machine, magazines, books and 100s of rubber stamps and inks! Take a look at our Calendar for more fun adult events coming up!
|Copyright © 2016 Creativebug.ca. All rights reserved.